Applying to CUNY (City University of New York) is done completely online. There are no paper applications available.It is very important you know and put your OSIS # on your application. Tour official transcript will be sent to the UAPC (University Application Processing Center) via your OSIS #. SAT and ACT scores can be sent from the CollegeBoard website or from the McKee college office.
To apply to CUNY:
- · Create a CUNY Portal Account at www.cuny.edu.
- · Review and complete the Freshman Application Worksheet (sample on the page 13)
- · Login to the CUNY Portal, and fill out and submit the Admission Application – select Undergraduate Application – General Freshman.
- · Enter your Social Security Number. This is important to link up to your FAFSA later on and make sure you get all the money you’re entitled to.
· **Enter your OSIS # in section 2 of the application.**
· Pay your application processing fee or enter your fee waiver code.
· Print your application summary package to keep.
· You can apply to up to 6 CUNY schools and pay ONE single application fee: $65.
The CUNY application fee waiver is the only waiver that we can run out of. McKee only gets about 13 per school year for the entire senior class and they are (unfortunately) first come, first serve. To get a fee waiver you must:
- · SUBMIT your CUNY application
- · Bring the application packet to Ms. Jensen in room 307
- · Bring in proof of income:
o Parents’ income tax
o Proof of any federal supplemental services
o Proof of foster care
o Proof of legal guardianship
If you are eligible for FREE LUNCH, then you are eligible for fee waivers. Bring in the proof of income as a secondary check of your eligibility.
I made a New Year’s Resolution for all of you to keep:
STOP BEING LAZY