Monday, May 11, 2009

Controlling the Skies as an Air Traffic Controller

Calling all seniors - - -

When you are 18 and with a high school diploma, the Federal Aviation Association is taking applications for Air Traffic Controller School. You need a high school diploma to apply and credit is given for college on the exam.

Go to this website: for details and to fill out the application immediately – even if you do not know if you would want to attend immediately – it is the federal government and it may take them months to call.

The key is to APPLY.

No comments: