Friday, March 30, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Click here to get the American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE) New York Metro Area Chapter 2012 Scholarship application. It is for students graduating High School this year. Through its Scholarship Program, AABE seeks to help increase the number of African Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans (underrepresented minorities) in energy related fields.
Candidates for an AABE scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Have, minimally, an overall “B” academic average and a “B” average in mathematics and science courses (3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale).
2. Be a graduating high school senior who has applied to one or more accredited colleges/universities.
3. Plan to major in business, engineering, technology, mathematics or physical science fields.
4. Demonstrate financial need.
5. Be a member of one of the underrepresented minority groups (African American, Hispanic or Native American) in the sciences and related areas of technology.
Don't delay. This is a fast turnaround - Click here for the AABE application.
THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2012!